Warrant for Annual Meeting
of the First Unitarian Universalist Society in Newton
Sunday June 3, 2018 at 12:30 p.m.
Notice is hereby given to all members of the First Unitarian Universalist
Society in Newton that the Annual Meeting of the Society will be held
in the Parish Hall at 1326 Washington Street, West Newton, Massachusetts, on Sunday June 3, 2018.
Lunch will be served immediately following the service, and the Annual Meeting will follow at 12:30 p.m..
1. Appreciate the ministry and contributions of our congregation to our Society.
2. Review the report of the Nominating Committee and to elect various officers and representatives for the positions set forth in the By-Laws.
3. Hear the budget recommended by the Board of Trustees and act upon an annual budget for the Fiscal Year 2018-19 (FY19).
4. Vote on the attached(**) resolution to amend the By-Laws of the Society. (**) The resolution is provided as an electronic attachment in email distributions of this Warrant. A physical copy of the resolution is attached to copies of the Warrant provided on doors of the Society and on the bulletin board opposite the office of the Administrator of the Society.
5. Vote on the minutes of the 2017 Annual Meeting held on June 4, 2017 and continued on October 1, 2017.
6. Hear the committee reports submitted and to act on them as appropriate.
7. Transact such other business that may legally come before the meeting.
Catherine Morocco, Chair, Board of Trustees
Attest: Fran Clancy, Administrator
May 20, 2018