Warrant for Annual Meeting
of the First Unitarian Universalist Society in Newton
Sunday June 12, 2022, at 11:45 am
Notice is hereby given to all members of the First Unitarian Universalist Society in Newton that the Annual Meeting of the Society will be held in person and virtually via Zoom on Sunday, June 12, 2022, at 11:45 am.
1. To review the report of the Nominating Committee and to elect various officers and representatives for the positions set forth in the By-Laws.
2. To hear the budget recommended by the Board of Trustees and to act upon an annual budget for the Fiscal Year June 1, 2022 – May 31, 2023 (FY23).
3. To discuss and vote on whether to accept and add the Eighth Principle to the seven guiding Principles of this Congregation
4. To discuss and vote on proposed bylaws that would
(a) enable the congregation to hold meetings in hybrid format and (b) authorize the election of two youth members to share a single seat and vote on the Board of Trustees.
5. To transact such other business that may legally come before the meeting.