FUUSN-Etsy, anyone? We’ve expanded the hand-crafted section of the Gift Table and are looking for gifts and treasures made by FUUSN folks and friends.
The possibilities are unlimited, but here are some things that have been or are likely to be popular with fair-goers:
• Knitware and crochet— hats, gloves, scarves, mittens, sweaters, baby blankets
• Candles–rolled beeswax candles are great to make with kids! https://www.thesprucecrafts.com/rolled-beeswax-candles-517038
• Woodcraft–coasters, cutting boards, wooden spoons, cribbage/game boards
• Gifts for pets–toys, collars, bandanas, catnip toys
• Toys and stuffed animals
• Tableware–placemats, napkins, tablecloths and runners
• Kitchen and cooking–Aprons for adults and children, pot holders, kitchen mitts
• Luggage tags, key chains, backpack decorations
I’d love to know if you will make–or have already made!–items to sell so we can plan space. I can collect your donations between now and the Fair, or you can bring them to FUUSN on the designated drop-off days before the Fair.