Our fabulous musical ensembles are up and running, and as always, new members are welcome.
- The Sanctuary Choir is open to all – we sing most Sundays and are also preparing some gorgeous music for the November 13 Music Sunday. Rehearsals are Wednesdays, 7:30-9:00 p.m., in the Chapel.
- Sing with your children – the Family Choir, under the direction of the amazing Ellie Foster, meets from 11:30 a.m.-12:00 p.m., on Sundays in the Chapel.
- Play (instruments) with your children – FUUSN’s Intergenerational Chamber Orchestra begins practicing on September 25, 11.45am in the Sanctuary. The music is arranged for whatever playing level is comfortable for you or your child, and the members of the orchestra mentor our young musicians. We are fortunate to have Lois Shapiro leading the ensemble.
- The Low But Not Slow Choir (low-voiced singers) will begin rehearsals soon – we’ll sing “Find the Cost of Freedom” and some other great tunes.
- The Higher Ground Singers (high-voiced singers) will also begin practicing. Email Anne Watson Born for information: email@example.com.
- And FUUSN’s Flute Choir will be practicing at 9:00 a.m., on Sunday mornings, in the Chapel.