Besides checking the website, there are several other ways to find out about all of the events taking place at FUUSN:
- Sunday Mornings: See the Order of Service on Sunday mornings for announcements. To announce a FUUSN event in the Order of Service or weekly FUUSNNews, email a brief notice to our administrator, Fran Clancy (firstname.lastname@example.org), by 9 am on Thursday.
- Weekly Newsletter: Sign up to receive our newsletter FUUSNews here. FUUSNews is emailed weekly and contains information about worship services, FUUSN activities, as well as columns written by staff and committee leaders.
- Events Newsletter: Every Monday, an events bulletin is sent out, containing the description and necessary Zoom links for the online events happening throughout the week. To add an event or sign up to receive the newsletter, email Rosemary.
- Facebook: Like our public Facebook page (where we post info about events open to public) and join our private Facebook group (where FUUSN staff and congregants post news they want to share with the congregation).
- Listservs: Join either or both of our email listservs by contacting Jud.Leonard@gmail.com to say which lists you wish to join and whether you prefer to receive individual posts or a daily digest of posts.
- The Business List is only for postings directly related to FUUSN congregational business.
- The General List is for non-business related posts that might be of interest to FUUSNites. Anything posted to the Business List is automatically also posted to the General List.