2021 Annual Budget Drive
FUUSN needs your support to thrive!
Help us meet our 2021 Budget Drive goal of raising $625,000, a 10% increase over last year. We hope you will increase your pledge this year and consider moving up to the next giving level.
- FUUSN has helped sustain us through this difficult year, providing connections to nourish our physical and spiritual well-being.
- Our pledges constitute over two-thirds of FUUSN’s revenue. We rely on every household pledging to reach our goal.
- The cost of keeping FUUSN running exceeds $3200 per household and our average pledge is $2260.
How your donations will be used
Your contribution to the budget drive will help support our congregation now and in the future.
We aim to raise $625,000 this year to fulfill our goals:
- We are looking forward to being able to engage in all the wonderful activities we have missed this past year. We aim to continue to fund all the programs that are so valuable to us and support our mission. These programs all require resources.
- We hope to achieve our goal of making our RE assistant into a full-time position to support children’s RE programs and reinvigorate our youth group.
- We strive to build a strong financial base as we look to the future.
Where does FUUSN’s money come from and where does it go?
Pledges cover 2/3rds of FUUSN’s costs.
Considering making a pledge?
How much should you give?
Your pledge is a personal decision. We are hopeful many will be able to pledge in amounts consistent with FUUSN’s financial needs, outlined below. However, every pledge, in any amount, is meaningful and greatly appreciated. Here are some things to consider:
- FUUSN is the spiritual community that gives us and our loved ones support, sustenance, and friendship, both in times of celebration and in times of need.
- The Unitarian Universalist Association guidelines challenge us to consider giving at least 2% to 10% of income.
- Making a financial investment in our present and future well being is an expectation of all participants in the FUUSN community.
- FUUSN spends substantially more on each of us than it receives in pledges, using other sources of income.The cost of keeping FUUSN running exceeds $3200 per household. Our average pledge is $2260.
Suggested Giving Level for 2021 Annual Budget Drive
For more information or to discuss your pledge please contact firstname.lastname@example.org