Register for a New Account
Sign Up for a New FUSN Account
Registering for your new FUSN account is fast and simple. Filling out the information should take less than a minute. You'll receive immediate confirmation of your request and you can expect to be approved without 24 hours. [Spammers need not apply.]
1. Find the login box in the right column.
2. Click “Create new account”
3. Fill in six pieces of information:
- User name (how you want to be identified in the online community – for example, something related to your name (like nancyds).
- Email address – this is where a new password will be sent if you forget; you can’t use an account already used by another person i.e. two people cannot use the same family email account.
- Password – this can be the same as your favorite email account or whatever. A security prompt will show you if your choice is weak or strong and prompt you to make is strong. However you make the decision.
- Repeat the password – just to make sure you don’t have a typo.
- Your first name
- Your last name
These last two are for the webster to use to confirm that you are not a spammer. While the Website will be relative open (just like the current one has been), you do need to be an identifiable person requesting an account. The webster will check your actual name if in doubt.
4. Click “Create new account” ONLY ONCE!! [The page will partially refill but not confirm your request.]
5. Go check your email for confirmation of your request (nearly instant).
6. You will get an email okaying your new account within 24 hours. In fact, the webster will be checking a couple of times a day so you should hear sooner than that.