Giving to FUSN
Strong Communities Need Support
Annual Budget Drive
More than 70 percent of FUSN’s operating budget is funded by annual pledges from members and friends of the congregation. The Annual Budget Drive each March–April promotes connections among people in the congregation, raises awareness of FUSN’s financial picture, and secures commitments of contributions for the coming fiscal year (June 1–May 31).
Please review the FUSN Values Are for Life brochure to understand this year’s financial objectives and how to determine your own fair share.
2016 Pledge Parties were a great success! Thanks to the gracious hosts and to many people who pledged!
We are still encouraging people to pledge for the fiscal year 2016-17, so if you have not already done so, or if you would like to increase your pledge, please contact our Annual Budget Drive co-chairs at budgetdrive [at] fusn [dot] org.
Online Pledge Payments
Click on the above link to pay your pledge automatically.
As we move FUSN pledge payments into the digital age, we’re giving this new system a trial. We welcome your feedback.
Any online payment system exposes the user to some risk of fraud. We’ve taken steps to minimize this risk:
- We chose Vanco, a highly regarded payment processor. You can learn about Vanco’s security systems here.
- We’ve initially set up the system so that it does not allow payments to be made by credit card. This of course eliminates the risk of credit card fraud. Payments are made by a direct transfer from your checking account. The only information you provide to Vanco, your checking account number and bank routing number, appears on any printed check that you send to FUSN or to any merchant.
Why is FUSN important? Hear from community members from the 2015 ABD:
- Brian Gill: Text, video: date Feb. 8
- Meg Holland: Text, video: date Feb. 22
- Urban Larson: Text: date March 8
- Jules Delamar: audio, April 26
This I Believe Presentations
Each Sunday, the congregation makes a symbolic contribution to support the work of FUSN. A few Sundays a year, FUSN has a Special Collection to benefit an external program or organization selected by the Council on Social Action.
The Planned Giving Committee provides education about strategies that people of all income levels can use to plan post-retirement gifts to FUSN. Learn how to make a gift of stock.