Giving to FUSN
Strong Communities Need Support
Two-thirds of FUSN’s operating budget is funded by annual pledges from members and friends of the congregation. The Annual Budget Drive each March-April promotes connections among people in the congregation, raises awareness of FUSN's financial picture, and secures commitments of contributions for the coming fiscal year (June 1-May 31).
- Goals and Giving Guide (PDF) to understand the financial objectives and your own fair share.
- Annual Budget Drive co-chairs’ message at the launch of this year’s drive.
And please read these testimonials:
- Josie Greene: Learning About Commitment
- Bobbie Sproat: Giving Until It Feels Good!
- Brian Burba: The Value of Our Community to FUSN's Youth
- Bonnie McDonald: Gratitude and Connection Drives My Pledge
- Andrea Zatarain: FUSN is the Village that Parents Seek
- Brian Hicks: Giving Tangible Thanks for What Enables Us to Connect
- Fiora Houghteling: Our Vital, Caring, Creative, and Searching Society
You can reach the Annual Budget Drive Committee at budgetdrive [at] fusn [dot] org.
Each Sunday, the congregation makes a symbolic contribution to support the work of FUSN. A few Sundays a year, FUSN have a Second Collection to benefit an external program or organization selected by the Council on Social Action.
The Planned Giving Committee provides education about strategies that people of all income levels can use to plan post-retirement gifts to FUSN. Learn how to make a gift of stock.