FUUSN is located at 1326 Washington Street in West Newton, Massachusetts, at the corner of Washington and Highland Streets.
The congregation’s office is open from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm on Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 9:00 am to 6:00 pm on Tuesday and Thursday, and 9:00 am to 1:00 pm on Sundays. Contact our office.
The Santander Bank parking lot is no longer available for FUUSN parking.
Some other places to park around FUUSN are:
- Family ACCESS of Newton (formerly Newton Community Service Center) at 492 Waltham Street. You can park here Monday-Friday after 6:30 and all day Saturday and Sunday. If you use ACCESS on Saturday evening, please do not park in the reserved spaces in the front of the building.
- Public lot off Cherry Street to the west behind the stores that front on Washington Street.
- MBTA lot across from Blue Ribbon BBQ (requires payment even on Sundays).
- Small lot at the end of the block with Blue Ribbon and the Local (reserved for jury members when court is in session)
- Parking is allowed only on certain parts of Highland Street and Davis Street. You need to carefully read any parking restriction signs
- Chestnut Street on the side across from Second Church
There is a small staff parking lot at the rear of the building. On Sunday mornings, the staff make these spaces available for those with mobility issues.
WiFi internet access is available in the office areas using SSID FUSN. Ask any of the staff for the password.
It is across from the Newton Police Station, near the West Newton Cinema, where Route 16 crosses the Mass. Turnpike. Our Google Maps link offers you door-to-door directions for driving, walking, biking, or public transit.
Bus route 553/554 stops right in front of FUUSN on weekdays and Saturdays; please note these buses do not run on Sundays. FUUSN is also a 2 minute walk from the West Newton Commuter Rail Station. See the MBTA Trip Planner to plan your visit to FUUSN.